• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Trailer Cover

Issue01

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hello everybody!

I search for an trailer cover. My boat is a 2006 Yamaha SX230.
Maybe anybody have a new or second hand cover for me.
Thanks!

Greedings
Mario

Lawman25

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
If you want a new one Leaders RPM and some other places has them, they'll run you around $750 give or take. I have the original one for my boat in a box somewhere with the poles. I had a couple small tears and it seemed like every time I fixed one there would be a new one, so I just bought a new one. If you want it it's yours, just beware you'll have to have a couple small repairs done at a canvas shop. Just cover the shipping and you can have it.

Issue01

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hello Lawman25

Thanks for your answer and for your offer. That sounds very good!
Send me a PM with your bank Adress. And I will give you my Adress. So you can check how much shipping is?
Than i will send you the money for shipping.

Greedings
Mario

scokill

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hello everybody!

I search for an trailer cover. My boat is a 2006 Yamaha SX230.
Maybe anybody have a new or second hand cover for me.
Thanks!

Greedings
Mario
Just be aware that if these covers are outside exposed to the sun 24x7x365 they will start to disintegrate in 3-5 years. The material breaks down. It's a fairly good cover for the price though.

Issue01

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hello Lawman25

??