• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Rental Property Traveling Tongue Scale

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
10-4 I have his address. I'll get it out today.

My apologies to all for holding onto this so long. No excuse.
No need for any of that. But now you owe us to join a trip with us in 2019 ;)

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
No need for any of that. But now you owe us to join a trip with us in 2019 ;)
I'll see what I can do. No promises though, the wife is in full "planning mode" for family vacations already, and I'm in full "woa there lady" mode with the budget :D

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Dropped it off at UPS at lunchtime. Guy said it should be there on Monday.

Left the tracking number in the truck. I'll shoot it to the recipient and Betik when I get home this evening.

Thanks again to Betik for the use of this tool. It's a real blessing to have such a member among us!

JBehrens

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I have received it, but have not had a chance to use it with being December one of my busiest months. Project might have to wait a weekend or two then I will have it on the way to the next location.

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Glad it made the trip. I was thinking about asking if it made it or not.

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
@PJ73

Tons of reading but here is the thread

PJ73

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@JBehrens did you get a chance to weight your super heavy ski trailer ?

JBehrens

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@JBehrens did you get a chance to weight your super heavy ski trailer ?
That is on today's todo list, sorry it has taken me a while to pull out the trailer and get to this project.

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I've seen mention of a "master list", can anyone point me in the direction of where to find out the weight of a trailer? I've got a 2019 AR210, and while I can find the dry weight of the boat, I can't find anything on the trailer, even checked on Shorelander's site with no luck. Looking to prepare for delivery, and I'd like to have all this info in hand when I roll up for inspection.

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
on my 2012 shorelander it was a sticker on the insite of the trailer. It was on the front part of it.
you could always go on a CAT scale ( Loves or Pilot truck station) and get the entire weight of the boat

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
on my 2012 shorelander it was a sticker on the insite of the trailer. It was on the front part of it.
you could always go on a CAT scale ( Loves or Pilot truck station) and get the entire weight of the boat
This is my plan at some point this spring. I want to know what it actually weighs, not a calculation, or best guess.

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I am taking mine this summer for sure. I just need to calibrate my tongue weight

aalcaraz92

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I've seen mention of a "master list", can anyone point me in the direction of where to find out the weight of a trailer? I've got a 2019 AR210, and while I can find the dry weight of the boat, I can't find anything on the trailer, even checked on Shorelander's site with no luck. Looking to prepare for delivery, and I'd like to have all this info in hand when I roll up for inspection.
I was curious about finding the weight and dimensions of the trailer also and this is what I came up with for my AR240.

Go to Parts | ShoreLand'r©
then scroll down to "Find Your Parts Now"

A window should open up reading "EMPARTWeb Statistics"

There will be 5 tabs that read "Model, Parts, Product Line, Literature, Specifications"
Click on "Product Line"
A list of folders will open up on the page, Click on "SHORELANDR OEM TRAILERS"
Then a list of boating Manufactures will show, at that point click on Yamaha.

At this point, you will need to dig up the trailer paperwork that was given to you when you bought your boat. I can't recall which exact paperwork you need but I know one of them has your trailer model number.

Once you locate your Model Number go down the list of trailers they have there and match up the model.
Click on the file and then 2 tabs on the right of the columns come up "Details, Literature"
click on Literature
If a .pdf file pop ups they have specs on that trailer, if you simply see an attachment folder with nothing opening up when selecting it, then they don't have any info on file yet.

Hopefully, this helps and they actually have specs for your trailer.
Attached is my trailer info, maybe we have the same one and saves you the trouble of doing everything I wrote down.

Let me know if you need help with clarifying anything I wrote down.

Attachments

Last edited:

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@aalcaraz92 you might need to search for swastki's response on Mr. Moose. he took actual measurements

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I was curious about finding the weight and dimensions of the trailer also and this is what I came up with for my AR240.

Go to Parts | ShoreLand'r©
then scroll down to "Find Your Parts Now"

A window should open up reading "EMPARTWeb Statistics"

There will be 5 tabs that read "Model, Parts, Product Line, Literature, Specifications"
Click on "Product Line"
A list of folders will open up on the page, Click on "SHORELANDR OEM TRAILERS"
Then a list of boating Manufactures will show, at that point click on Yamaha.

At this point, you will need to dig up the trailer paperwork that was given to you when you bought your boat. I can't recall which exact paperwork you need but I know one of them has your trailer model number.

Once you locate your Model Number go down the list of trailers they have there and match up the model.
Click on the file and then 2 tabs on the right of the columns come up "Details, Literature"
click on Literature
If a .pdf file pop ups they have specs on that trailer, if you simply see an attachment folder with nothing opening up when selecting it, then they don't have any info on file yet.

Hopefully, this helps and they actually have specs for your trailer.
Attached is my trailer info, maybe we have the same one and saves you the trouble of doing everything I wrote down.

Let me know if you need help with clarifying anything I wrote down.
That absolutely helps out! I haven't gotten paperwork on anything other than my down payment yet, still awaiting delivery of the boat and doing the paperwork along with payment, so I don't even have any info on what the boat is actually gonna be on, but your info at least gives me a good idea of what I need to know prior to pickup. I had planned on the dealer moving it from the location I purchased from, to the location I will be storing it at, but the closer it gets to nice weather, I'm leaning towards simply hooking it up and taking it myself. Shouldn't be a problem either way, I've got a Lexus GX470 I can use to pick it up (#6500 towing capacity), and an F150 (#7200), but with some of the stories related in this thread alone, I'd like to check the tongue weight prior to taking it more than a few miles down the road. The first move to storage is a hour-ish away, with the second move being a half-hour from there. I can always take the boat from the storage facility to the vacation house via water, but the first move is the one I'm most concerned about. Losing a brand new boat on the highway is not my idea of a good way to start off my ownership of the boat :oops:

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Oh yeah, there's a tow scale here in town I might be able to access, but worst case scenario, there's a tow scale less than 10 minutes away from where our storage is, so the plan is to take it there for certain after loading it up with fuel and "stuff".

PJ73

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Oh yeah, there's a tow scale here in town I might be able to access, but worst case scenario, there's a tow scale less than 10 minutes away from where our storage is, so the plan is to take it there for certain after loading it up with fuel and "stuff".
We might be able to hook up and knock out both boats depending on when you get it.