• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Trinity river north of Houston (at highway 59)

WilCo

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I launched at the public boat ramp off highway 59, north of Cleveland, south of Livingston.
Not a soul to be found, River was over 20 foot deep in the middle consistently. Probably about a 5 mph current.

When we got off the water, I talked to another guy that said sometimes the boat ramp has too much sand and gets difficult to launch, but it was great yesterday.

So much better water than lake conroe and only about 15 minutes further for me to drive.

This will be my new area for water sports. Only downside was, at anchor, couldn’t really swim as current pulled you away from boat too quickly.

Attachments

Rick215HO

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Ha, I almost launched there one time and thought "hmm this is very suspicious, there is no one here..." I'll head back and check it out. Thanks for posting.

JetboatDrvr

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Interesting, might have to come check it out. I keep saying we will go up to Rayburn but still haven't made it. Clear lake is my normal area only because it's my back yard..well, maybe 50yds.