• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Twin City Marine Inc, Central Falls, RI

B_Mutter

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
NA
Hello Forum Members!

Bryan from Twin City Marine here. Just wanted to give you a little look into our history and what we offer. We are a family run business since 1954 when my Grandfather came out of the service. My father and uncle are the current President and Vice President. We have a full service yard located in just off of a major highway running through our state. We have access to Narragnasett Bay just 5 mins away and we are only about 40mins to the Worcester area, and hour to Boston, and 1.5 Hours from Cape Cod.

We have been doing Yamaha Boats since 2011. We also have Berkshire Pontoons. In our 60 years of operation we have sold Grady White, Tiara, Cruisers Yachts, Four Winns, and a few other.

Check us out www.twincitymarine.com or visit our Facebook Page www.facebook.com/twincitymarineinc

You can always email me bryan@twincitymarine.com or give us a call 401.723.6100