• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Completed TX 2010 Yamaha SX 240 HO

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I am selling my Yamaha because we just don't use it that often to justify having it. I will post pics later, I just don't have any good "selling" pics that don't have kids or people in them. The boat is red with white hull
I am the only owner and purchased new in July of 2010. It came with 5 years YES warranty so the warranty should be good through July of 2015. Currently has 207 hours on both engines. Here are a few of the features:
Samson reverse arch wakeboard tower with tow point navigation light
Upgrades stereo with 10 six inch Polk's, and 1 10" Wetsounds sub plus 2 amps
Dual batteries with selector switch
Guest dual bank charger
Berber carpet
New fitted boat cover made with heavy duty sunbrella fabric with 10 year warranty. This cost $1200
Trailer is included
Price $38,500

Let me know if you want to come look at it, It's at Lake Lewisville on the West Side at Lakeview Marina.

I also have a 4500 lb. Boatfloater lift I am willing to part with for $3500. Lift is in excellent shape and has galvanized floats.

Attachments

• IMG_0399.JPG
    IMG_0399.JPG
    250 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0400.JPG
    IMG_0400.JPG
    245.9 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_0401.JPG
    IMG_0401.JPG
    241.5 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_0413.JPG
    IMG_0413.JPG
    276.6 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0415.JPG
    IMG_0415.JPG
    156.2 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_0417.JPG
    IMG_0417.JPG
    259.3 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0418.JPG
    IMG_0418.JPG
    286.4 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_0421.JPG
    IMG_0421.JPG
    240.3 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Hate to hear that @BigN8 Hope you sell soon. Look forward to checking out the pictures.
All these boats for sale are tempting. Especially red ones! My favorite color.

Edited to add pics and hours. Also dropped price to $38,500. I will be posting the boat on other sites today.

Back