• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

U0300 Error Code

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Throwing U0300 codes on both engines. Turns over fine but will not start. Does anyone have any ideas?

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
U0300 is the loss of the security coding in the cluster/touchscreen. The engines will just roll over if the ECMs dont see this coding.
Thanks. Do you know how to fix this?

Jet Boat Tom

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GT
Boat Length
BUDS will have to be hooked up and they will need to have the ECMs relearn the coding.
Unsure if this can be done with Can-doo.

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
BUDS will have to be hooked up and they will need to have the ECMs relearn the coding.
Unsure if this can be done with Can-doo.
Thanks! CanDoo cannot do this. However, I got it fixed. The cluster had to be re-paired with the ECM. Micah from FB posted how to do this. I followed his instructions and it worked. Can't believe I lost the whole day :banghead: but at least it's fixed. :thumbsup:

Steve Risley

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Micah to the rescue again :thumbsup:. He's help me out as well on the Vortex FB site.

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Micah to the rescue again :thumbsup:. He's help me out as well on the Vortex FB site.
Yes, great guy, very knowledgeable with these boats. Speaks well and is always willing to help. Need more people like him...