• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat Stuff USED, 2010 AR240, Chicago area. Original Yamaha Shipping cover $200 + shipping costs

dan144k

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Local pick up encouraged.
If shipped buyer pays shipping costs. Shipping price I would guess $50-75 due to size and weight.

Selling a used yamaha cover for 2010 AR240 boat with tower $200. Cover is used but still in good shape.
Has some tears which have been taped over. the holes around the tower have been repaired as can be seen in the pictures. It has light yellow gasoline stain on port rear. Cover has been used for winter indoor storage and also for long towing trips, in summer I use a fabric cover. Just towed 350 miles with it at 75MPH last weekend and no problems.

Polls available for $50.00, with cover sale.

I have different cover I am gonna start using.

Attachments

dan144k

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Still available, gonna put in Craigslist also

Last edited:

dan144k

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
$200 for cover plus shipping costs.
poles $50.00 with cover sale.
@OCMD

dan144k

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Still have this cover for sale. It tows well and also good condition for storage. It is used and not perfect. Have been using in winter for indoor barn storage and sometimes for highway towing on long trips. Has been repaired a few times.

Price lowered to $150 for cover, located in Chicago area. this is a repost I never sold it last time I posted it.