• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Gantlin Products, the creator of the WAKE WEDGE is currently running a Group Buy for those of you that want a better, cleaner wake to surf behind your Jetboat! This Group Buy expires on April 1st, so get your order in ASAP to jump on this once a year discount on the Wake Wedge. The discount could go as high as 15% off!

(You can click the X in the upper right to dismiss this notice)

Very first "mod" every boat owner should do

trashygasman

Jet Boat Lover
Ratings
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
You can even modify it if you desire!

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Ratings
2,034 16
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm pretty sure that running low could void the warranty ;)

Mainah

Jetboaters Captain
Ratings
3,050 20
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@Murf'n'surf - Skinny Girl was commanded by the admiral. While this thread is meant to be funny; doing this as a first mod and having a good selection has some practicality when showing off a new or new to you boat to friends and neighbors. I hit up the bar fridge as soon as I got home with my new boat as we always keep a good selection on hand for visitors. For anyone who has not tried it Oculto is kind of like adding a splash of tequila to a corona and was a favorite of mine last summer.