• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Video - Beautiful Fishing

SoftballBryan

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Here's a video of the beauty we see while fishing... many of these shots have the 190 FSH in them...

Bryan

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
great video, where do you normally fish at?

SoftballBryan

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Ocean City, Maryland

WTScott

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited E-Series
Boat Length
Great Job - most of us sitting here griping about our boats and your out catching fish and having fun!

SoftballBryan

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Great Job - most of us sitting here griping about our boats and your out catching fish and having fun!
Thanks partner! All boats are a compromise but the life clock is ticking all the time... go and do while we can... good luck this season!

OCMD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I don’t fish. Never have; never will. But Yamaha ought to add this video to their promo material for this boat. I bet for a large majority of this video, you were in a water depth range of one to two feet, perhaps 3 on occasion, outside any channel. I was wondering where it was, until I saw the air view of Hooper’s Crab House off the Route 50 bridge. You did a fine job with this video. You also apparently have purchased what seems to be the absolute best boat possible to do that fishing in the Assawoman Bay. Did you buy it at Bayside Jet Drive? Again, what a superb video.

SoftballBryan

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Thanks for the kind words partner! We bought from Eric at Bayside... Before purchasing this boat I bet I watched some videos you have on YouTube and, I believe, some of your comments. The jetboat has a lot of positives in this area....