• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

VIDEO OF THE SCARAB LINE UP AT THE TORONTO BOAT SHOW

SilentShooter

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
NA
Fairly old video.. :p

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Great side by side comparison. Thanks for posting it, Simon,

Simon Bedard

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
those are the prototype model, in production model, the center seat flipping is made from metal fabric, so youre not walking on the regular fabrix to get in

SilentShooter

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
NA
very old.. almost 8months....... by the way.. if 8 months is old you must be a dinausaur ;)
Nice try but that make ZERO sense.. In the modern work 8 months is OLD. We should be seeing the 2015 Scarabs on the dealer lots shortly so yes its old.

Simon Bedard

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Nice try but that make ZERO sense.. In the modern work 8 months is OLD. We should be seeing the 2015 Scarabs on the dealer lots shortly so yes its old.
if you are able to have a boat show video more recent, feel free to post it.... but normally , all boat show are on the winter, just before spring.

And by the way better have a 2014, than no boat ;)
have a nice one

SilentShooter

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
NA
I'm in FL there is a boat show somewhere in this state at least every other weekend it seems. The Tampa Boat show is going on this week.

And again you still make no sense with you comments. what does the 2015's being released, you posting a video of a pre production 14 and having a 14 vs no boat have anything to do with each other...:banghead:

Simon Bedard

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
do you very see a VS in this video?????, are you nut or what???? just a video about the scarab lineup at the Toronto boat show, now, take your Car,go to the tampa boat show.. dont forget your camera, and , post a new one in this forum. :snaphappy:

Simon Bedard

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
own 2 sea doo boat before, and those a not sea doo boat. by the way. he dont own any boat at all.... the comparaison is like.. the turbo charged in the cobalt ss, they put the same engine in the new cady ats... and its not the same car at all ;)

Evil Sports

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Well that 165 sure does remind me of those old Seadoo bath tub jet-ski boats.

Simon Bedard

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
it a kind of evolution of the little sportster, good as a first boat, or for those who love waverunner but dont want to be absolutly wet ;)

Williamsone46

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
own 2 sea doo boat before, and those a not sea doo boat. by the way. he dont own any boat at all.... the comparaison is like.. the turbo charged in the cobalt ss, they put the same engine in the new cady ats... and its not the same car at all ;)
I mean come on guys, really..? It's way more of a Seadoo than a Scarab. Don't get me wrong I'm not dogging on it at all! I'm just saying it's a re branded 2015 Seadoo (not that there's anything wrong with that)!Untitled-1.jpg img-model-165.jpg

Simon Bedard

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
found this sticker on your boat ;) just kiddin' ;) why is it more a rebranded sea doo than the chaps or glastron new jet boat ??

Williamsone46

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Not sure they all might be, I've just seen both the Seadoo and the Scarab.

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Admittedly, I don't know much about Scarab today, but I do know Yamaha, and those tuning forks represent their entrance into the highly crafted musical instrument lines...that they have been manufacturing since 1887! They are a company deeply rooted in precision manufacturing. They are heavily invested into robotics and that may be why they offer such a great product at a much more competitive price. Isn't it funny, they got into the piano building business 127 years ago, and they still build pianos today...some of the finest pianos on the planet. Their entry into marine markets hasn't been nearly as long...but it didn't take them long to climb to the very top of that market either. They must be doing something right! Can you imagine the boats they will build after 127 years in that business?! Scarab is a great name and I am looking for them to do great things. But build a great boat and put it out there, let is stand on its own merit, don't cut down the competition, let it stand on its own merit.

Evil Sports

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length