• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Video one month to go to hit 64, how I act when I escaspe from the nursing home.

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
I had my girlfriend try to follow me and film while I drove standing up no hands, sitting on the ski backward driving with my feet and skiing off the side of the pwc. Just my usual antics, it's difficult to see because she had a hard time pacing me and staying close but with the exception of the hard turns or when I was lying on my back steering with my feet I drove the majority of that ride with my hands at my side or up in the air, You can hear her at the end saying she tried really hard bless her heart.

jawsf16

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
You're still doing all right old man! Jet skiing and girls still chasing you?? What's your secret??

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
The secret is not for everyone, it's the four dont's, don't smoke , don't drink, don't do drugs and don't get married again!.

gixerdean

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
PWC
How come there is no water spraying up out the back ?

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
I totally remove that crap day one, I pull the hose , stick a plastic wire nut in the hose and put the hose back on. I hate that spray .
I'm just lucky it didn't blow the timing chain while I was doing all that since that is the one that had the chain break.

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
I have a new trick I need to get on video, pulling a two person tube with passengers while standing straight up on the seat with my hands out to my side. The locals think that is bad ass.

gixerdean

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
PWC
Does it help with any thing or you just don't like the spray ? Do you have a cruise on yours or how do you ride no hands?

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
I hate the water blowing all over and other side effects of it. I have my JEFF cruise that I showed people many times in the past , it is real good for not fatiguing your fingers or hands on the throttle on long rides also.
One word of warning if your ski isn't setup with my steering you will probably kill yourself trying to do the stunts I do.
Many people have ended up in the mangroves trying to duplicate some of my tricks. So don't try it.

Last edited:

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Looks like you know how to have fun!!!

OCMD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
From one video expert? The old lady did a tremendous job with the camera.

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Actually she was pretty close to me but those cameras do not have any sort of zoom so it is difficult to get a good clear view.

Zarrella

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Nice job Jeff:winkingthumbsup"

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
I have a new trick I need to get on video, pulling a two person tube with passengers while standing straight up on the seat with my hands out to my side. The locals think that is bad ass.