• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Wake Tower Bolt part

Scarab47

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Hey folks,

Anyone have any idea where i can locate a replacement bolt for the stock wake tower on a 2014 195 HO Impulse (pictured below)? The bolt seems to have fell off when i was towing it back from the lake on the trailer recently. I've looked through the parts area on the Scarab website and emailed them (to no response). Even took the bolt from opposite side into Lowes to try and find a decent replacement, but to no luck. If anyone has ANY idea where i can get the single bolt--it'd be much appreciated!

Also less meaningful--but a single cupholder popped out and got lost as well when trailering. Noticed those tend to pop out pretty easily (I just take them all out now whenever towing the boat--but am still down one). If anyone has a link to where i can grab that part as well.
Scarabbolt2.jpgScarabbolt.jpg

tdonoughue

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

rayski

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Hey folks,

Anyone have any idea where i can locate a replacement bolt for the stock wake tower on a 2014 195 HO Impulse (pictured below)? The bolt seems to have fell off when i was towing it back from the lake on the trailer recently. I've looked through the parts area on the Scarab website and emailed them (to no response). Even took the bolt from opposite side into Lowes to try and find a decent replacement, but to no luck. If anyone has ANY idea where i can get the single bolt--it'd be much appreciated!

Also less meaningful--but a single cupholder popped out and got lost as well when trailering. Noticed those tend to pop out pretty easily (I just take them all out now whenever towing the boat--but am still down one). If anyone has a link to where i can grab that part as well.
View attachment 132125View attachment 132126
Any luck with this? I own a 2014 195 and would like to have this information in my back pocket.

Rtimleck

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Does anyone know who manufactures the towers for the 2014 models?