• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

SOLD Wakeboard and Wakesurf Roswel rack with swivel mount

sysinu

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I have a Wake/Surf rack with swivel mount bracket that I replaced (I didn't like how it sat on my fwd swept tower) and am looking to sell it. New, it's 450$ (I paid more at the time due to there being nothing on the market that fit my needs)... since this is used and I have no use for it, I'm looking ~100$ + shipping. I'm in Utah

This is the combination, new: https://www.onlyinboards.com/Access...vel-Racks/Roswell-Spinner-Wakeboard-Rack.aspx

side by side, in the "out position"
IMG_1970.jpg

side by side, in the "angled back" position
IMG_1971.jpg

Close up of the tower adjustable mount
IMG_1972.jpg

close up of the rack and the mounting points showing the two allen bolts holding the logo plate on
IMG_1973.JPG

Can you tell me the clamp size. Your link shows 1 & 5/8. I have to double check the tower size for an AR240. Thinking 1 & 7/8 But also thought the 242ls tower was larger. also, what is the spacing on the larger wakeboard opening. I have a thick wakesurfing board. If it will fit my tower and my board, I would purchase it. I will not know my measurements till I get to the lake this weekend. If you sell it prior to me commiting, that is ok.

Can anyone verify the size of an AR240 tower and / or the thickness of a Ronix Duke wakesurfing board?

Last edited:
It's 2 3/8" right now (which is what my roswel tower tubes are).

I also have a 1 3/4" (looks closer to 1 13/16" inserts laying around here from my other tower clamp (that I got from roswel that I used for my VHF antenna holder).

Ok. I think I can make that work. What is the opening distance on the widest board rack.

Not sure which towers it fits. I have (as mentioned) 2&3/8 as well as 1&5/8 clamp adaptors (2&3/8" is what I used on my tower).

Widest opening of the forks is 2&1/2" and the wakeboard part is 1&1/4". We can actually fit an obrien kneeboard in the wakesurf rack (though we have to squish the padding a little). I was very surprised about that.

If none of the above want it, I'll take it.

@veedubtek Just want to call out that on a 242LS because of the FWD swept tower, you can only swivel the bracket in most of the way (while still having it level both when you have it swiveled in and out).

Either way, I'll let @Boat Crazy decide first if it's something that will work for him, and then move down the list. In the mean time, I'll clean the bug guts off of it from towing with it on and take it apart to have it ready for shipment.

Yeah, it's something I'd only use once a month or so. We don't wakeboard often, and I wouldn't keep it installed unless we were. Just let me know if the list makes it down to me, thanks!

I have an email out to find out the thickness of my board. Hopefully I will have an answer for you today.

Sounds great! I have it boxed up (re-used an old amazon box w/ the air bag packing stuff). Box is 12 lbs and measures 16" x 5" x 12".

If boat crazy doesn't take them let me know !!! Can u get me a price on shipping to 60151?

UPS ground is 26.34$
FedEx ground is 19.34$

Odd how they are both the same $##.34... anyways :-). It would be shipping from Sandy, UT (Zip 84094)

@sysinu I was waiting for Ronix to call me back with the thickness of the Ronix board. Didn't happen. I am now close to where my board is located and will measure tomorrow and give you a definite answer If you can wait that long. Sorry for putting you other guys on hold but please bare with me. I just want to insure my board will fit in the rack.

@Boat Crazy - no problem. Which board is it? Most wakesurf boards aren't that much thicker than wakeboards. This rack fits a Kneeboard, which is about 2x the thickness of a surfboard. Either way, it's no big deal :-). We can wait a day.

@sysinu I have the Ronix Duke. It is a thick board. Almost like a real surf board. I am at the campgrounds now and the board is in the storage garage with the boat 3 miles away. I will measure it in the am.

That looks like a really nice board! :-)

@sysinu @Aaron Stammet @veedubtek Unfortunately, I have to pass onto the next person wanting to buy in line. My board is over 3 inches thick and would not fit. Thank you all for allowing me to delay till I got my measurements. Dislike missing out on this good deal.

Back