• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat Stuff Wakeboard Rack for Sale

Chad-MYR

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
I have a fixed mount wakeboard tower rack off of my 2013 AR192. I ordered a different rack to make it easier getting in/out of the garage. It is in good shape, but you will likely want to get a new bungee cord.
- top opening is approx. 4.5"
- bottom opening is approx. 1"

I have no idea what the shipping would be - I would like to get $40+shipping or Myrtle Beach pickup

Thanks!

ChadIMG_1273.JPG IMG_1274.JPG IMG_1275.JPG boat rack.jpg

njmr2fan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
i'm interested for my 190 if we have the same size tower bar. What do you figure the cheapest shipping would be to Augusta GA 30809? We're pretty close to each other

renrab

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
What's the ID of the grommet that would clamp to the wake tower

Chad-MYR

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
It looks like the clamp would accommodate 1-7/8" and up. Appears that it would easily handle a 2" tube.

My wife seemed to think shipping would be about $30. It weighs about 10lbs

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Think it would fit an AR240 tower I can pick up local

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm pretty sure it's 2 inches

njmr2fan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I was interested but the shipping is the killer. I sent a 20" forged wheel nearly across the country for $22 so $30 for a 10lb rack is just too much. Wish I was a lot closer.

Chad-MYR

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
I decided to keep it - I am going to mount it to the garage wall to store boards. Should look much better than a hook. Thanks for looking!