• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Want To Buy Wakeboard Rack (preferably with Swivel mount)

Devin Jensen

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Looking to get a wakeboard rack preferably with swivel mount and also preferably black but not crazy picky. in NJ area. Thanks and PM me if anyone looking to sell.

Thanks!

so hard to justify the $150 for the swivel mount....

Sorry to say but if you want the deluxe package you're going to have to pay the deluxe price.

I have 2 Krypt racks and they have both held up well. Check eBay as when I bought mine they were cheaper there than on their website. Sold direct by Krypt on eBay.

I have 2 Krypt racks and they have both held up well. Check eBay as when I bought mine they were cheaper there than on their website. Sold direct by Krypt on eBay.

Thats true, also sold for less on Amazon by them too. . . . . Should have posted the amazon link, which is how I bought them.

I have been looking for this same thing as well. Caution......If you are looking for a swivel rack so you can swing the boards in out of the way for tie ups or pulling into a tight slip I don't think these racks will work. I just looked and the racks swivel 130 degrees. I don't think that will work in this situation. Maybe someone that has the swivel mount can comment??

Here is a price comparison with links between Krypt-towers.com, Ebay and Amazon. I used the double surfboard rack as the example. I purchased this and a double wakeboard rack from Ebay.

Krypt-towers.com
$149.99 + shipping calculated at checkout
http://www.krypt-towers.com/double-wakesurf-surfboard-bat-rack/

Ebay
$119.99 + free shipping
http://www.ebay.com/itm/KRYPT-DOUBL...649420?hash=item4d1b5e578c:g:QSIAAOxy7nNTQakA

Amazon
$129.99 + 19.50 shipping
https://www.amazon.com/Double-Wakes...?srs=7779614011&ie=UTF8&qid=1465839770&sr=8-6

The only negative I can say about Ebay is that they do not sell all the styles so depending on what you want they may not have it listed (at least during the time you are looking). I have had no issues with these but have only loaded 1 surfboard and 1 wakeboard on each rack. So I don't know if it would slip with 2 of each.

Back