• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Boat Wakeboard tower missing pivot pin and circlip

arodr72

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I just bought a New 2019 Yamaha AR240 and the the tower is supposed to pivot there is no pin and missing a clip. I am really disappointed that the dealer sold it to me and didn't catch that is was missing. Anyways i cant find the part number so see if i can pick up the part and hopefully take her out to Lake Mead. Any help with part numbers would be greatly appreciated!

jacoviii

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
I need the white bushing and could find a part number. But the dealer was able to get me a set.