• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

WakeSurf in FEB!!

lashburn1

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
MasterCraft
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Got luck with some Hot days last week.
Warmed local Lake Perris up to 63-64 deg..just enough for spring suits.... 80deg Air helps
We met up with some neighbors who were Camping there for the weekend.
Nice Day!

GOPR2160.JPG GOPR2161.JPG GOPR2177.JPG GOPR2180.JPG GOPR2190.JPG GOPR2199.JPG G0112207.JPG GOPR2305.JPG GOPR2343.JPG

Very Jealous!!!

Be careful with this kind of thing. Us northerners are getting a little sensitive about the weather this time of year.

According to the forecast, we won't be above 20 Deg F until Saturday.

My hands are so dried out that they bleed every time I flex my knuckles.

Yeah! Quiet down, down there. I'm trying to hibernate!!!

HMMM.... SHOULD I ?????

No way my toes are going into 63 degree water even if it is 80 outside.
Your daughter is really getting good at running up and down the wake.

No way my toes are going into 63 degree water even if it is 80 outside.
Your daughter is really getting good at running up and down the wake.
I am in....just give me a chance!!!

You dick. Just as I am ready to head out to work tonite in this crap. Expecting 8 inches tonight. Not New England bad, but enough to ruin your night. Notice the "Lazy Man" way of cleaning off the windows.....just crank the heat in the county owned vehicle and gas for two hours and no need to scrape!

IMG_20150216_195601_105 (2).jpg

images
Hey @lashburn1 , I couldn't help myself!!! Lol:D

Wow. I live way up north and I just raked my lawn and am looking longingly at the river. It would be a cold surf, even with a suit. Me and the kids were thinking we could do a snow ski, dirtbike and surf on the same day. Just because. Cam.

You dick. Just as I am ready to head out to work tonite in this crap. Expecting 8 inches tonight. Not New England bad, but enough to ruin your night. Notice the "Lazy Man" way of cleaning off the windows.....just crank the heat in the county owned vehicle and gas for two hours and no need to scrape!

View attachment 17176

Love my MaryLand Peeps!!!

I just Notice in PHOTO #1.. You can See the Snow on top of the Mountains in the Distance!!

Back