• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD SOLD - Wakewedge for sale $350

Stevenpigsooie

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have a port side (regular) wake wedge for sale for $400. It was used on a 2016 AR240 so you will need to check and ensure it fits your boat too. It's in perfect condition and I'm selling because we are using the wake booster as our primary surf enhancement now. I'm located in Northwest Arkansas if you want to pickup or you can pay additional for shipping.

Last edited:

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Stevenpigsooie

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Lowering price to $350 plus shipping costs.

Bothomas

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just to make sure.... this is specific to one side, right? I need the one that I can switch, as I am goofy foot but rest of family is regular.

rkim808

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have a port side (regular) wake wedge for sale for $400. It was used on a 2016 AR240 so you will need to check and ensure it fits your boat too. It's in perfect condition and I'm selling because we are using the wake booster as our primary surf enhancement now. I'm located in Northwest Arkansas if you want to pickup or you can pay additional for shipping.
Aloha @Stevenpigsooie i just had a question for u. Obviously u like the Wake Booster better than the WakeWedge, can u please tell me in ur opinion the difference in wake? Mahalo🤙🏽

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Aloha @Stevenpigsooie i just had a question for u. Obviously u like the Wake Booster better than the WakeWedge, can u please tell me in ur opinion the difference in wake? Mahalo🤙🏽
I know you're asking @Stevenpigsooie directly, and I don't want to hijack that... but here's a recent thread, if you didn't see it.

This post has video of both - same boat. Unfortunately, it's a bad angle on the video with the wakebooster. We were short on video crew and had to have the other boat take the video.

Stevenpigsooie

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@rkim808 From my personal experience, and I feel like the consensus among the board, is that the wake wedge seems to provide a cleaner wake. Initially I bought just the portside wake wedge (before universal was created) because I was the only one interested in surfing. However, once my wife realized how much fun it was she started to get involved and she is goofy footed. I went to my local dealership and bought the wake booster to try it out and I feel like it does a very good job. Because I only have the single side wake wedge and the wake booster can be used on both sides, I’m sticking with the booster and selling the wedge. If I had the universal wake wedge I would be happy to use it as well.