• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Want To Buy Want To Buy Factory AR240 Trailer Painted (Midwest Area)

YamiHA16240

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I am trying to find a factory AR240 Trailer to buy. I have a 2016 AR240 that the original owner sold the trailer after buying it, because the boat was always in a slip or stored at the marina. I however trailer mine 100% of the time. While the trailer I do have it one now works…it is not really set up for the boat properly. Bunks are not correct and due the design of the frame on the trailer it would require extremely long bunk brackets that would not be very sturdy in order to get the bunks in the correct place. Plus it is a 24-26ft boat trailer so it is almost 30ft long to the tongue. I would love to find a factory trailer with swing away tongue if at all possible as it would fit much nicer in my drive with that.

Willing to travel a reasonable distance nd even willing to arrange shipping if needed.

Let me know if you have anything available.

Thanks,

mmarte01

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Did you ever find a trailer? Not sure how far you are from Florida but i'm about to buy 2016 AR240 and have no use for trailer as I live in townhouse and boat will be in a slip with lift.

YamiHA16240

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Actually I did end up with a new aluminum trailer. Thanks for checking!

BoatLife

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Where did you end up finding one? Thanks

YamiHA16240

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I bought it through Platinum Boat Trailer in Florida.
But I would actually suggest you contact Nextrail Trailers in Ocala, Fl.
Platinum is a distributor and Nextrail is the builde. I had issues with communication dealing with Platinum (no response to calls or emails after I placed the order)
Then Nextrail called me about the delivery of it and had a great experience from that point forward.
Great looking Trailer, good price, and decent delivery fee.