• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Wash down pump how to get to

Waterboy57

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
My washdown hose sprayer cam off fell in water now the hose slipped in the hole it comes out..lol How do I get to the hose to pull it out and replace the spider I can't figure out where it's at exactly is it in the engine compartment that I'm just not seeing it?

chester2008

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I would start by removing the speaker or cup holder next to the sprayer, mine is a different year but i believe the location is similar. This should give you access to the area where the hose would have fallen. This area is separated from the engine compartment. You may also be able to see it from the clean out plug access panel

Waterboy57

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I would start by removing the speaker or cup holder next to the sprayer, mine is a different year but i believe the location is similar. This should give you access to the area where the hose would have fallen. This area is separated from the engine compartment. You may also be able to see it from the clean out plug access panel
Thanks was able to get to hose through speaker hole! Thanks so much for the info!

sunbyrned

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Just an FYI. You can access the water container and various aux cords through this side panel inside the engine compartment. I plan to add a longer hose this summer, so this will help.

Attachments

Waterboy57

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Just an FYI. You can access the water container and various aux cords through this side panel inside the engine compartment. I plan to add a longer hose this summer, so this will help.
Awesome...thanks!