• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

We are almost at 1,500!

That's awesome. To think that there's 1500 in just about a years time. ;)

We launched March 1st so we will make it to 1,500 before the 1st anniversary.

Its pretty amazing this forum is less than a year old. There is a lot of great content for being so young.

One more threshold! So many yet so much of the same philosophy. Thanks for making the journey with us and making it possible!

Wow, I had no idea the board was that young. I have only been a member since August 14 and there was such a wealth of info already on here, congrats to the Mods!

Maybe the new topic will be ....
"Yamborghini Say What The Hell And Pulls The Trigger On A New 2015 242ls"

I agree, you only live once! Whats another payment... ;) BTW if you decided to venture up my way, you are welcome to go with anytime.

@Stephane is the name below the 1500 members.

Attachments

• Screenshot (11).png
    Screenshot (11).png
    456.1 KB · Views: 9
Selling my house. Had to crack the whip on the co owner to get out. ;) I do appreciate the posts you tagged me in. It's just not feasible at this point. Besides with lower bills I can pay cash! ;)

I agree, you only live once! Whats another payment... ;) BTW if you decided to venture up my way, you are welcome to go with anytime.
. I'd hate for you to have to name the boat S.S. Losers yacht

Drat. I was thinking of signing up again just to be #1500...

Congrats to our mods, who have indeed done a great job and service to the jet boat community with this place!

I'll throw in a handful of beer koozies to compliment the flag prize pack

@justason Speaking of koozies... I probably should restock for the season. Do you have any left for sale?

Back