• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

we need a "dislike" or thumbs down button

JC6275

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
I would love one personally, so when these guys tell us they are out on the water, or it's 85 degrees here today us northern folks have a quick and appropriate way to respond to such "in your face" posts... All in good fun of course!!:)

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
When I left Naples this morning at 6:30am it was 47 degrees....Thats freaking cold!

But, when I got to Miami it was 79 !!! Nany nany boo boo!!!!

JC6275

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
When I left Naples this morning at 6:30am it was 47 degrees....Thats freaking cold!

But, when I got to Miami it was 79 !!! Nany nany boo boo!!!!
This is just what I'm talking about!!! I'm going to report this guy to an administrator...............oh, wait......never mind.........:(

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
It's 35 this morning in my part of Florida....This is BS!!

4x15mph

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
8 Degrees here today. 16 year old, not 90 year old, fell on ice a couple of weeks ago and broke his ankle. Done for basketball season. I bet that doesn't happen too often in Florida

:devilhorns:(largest emoticon I could find)

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
2F here right now. Much warmer than this time last year.

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length

JC6275

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
This is a serious topic, and "some " of you guys are using my physiological stress to rub it in even more. I thought this was a friendly forum that cared about it's members, but it seems to be leaning more towards a "hooray for me and fuck you" attitude..:(.. I have no choice but to BAN myself from the lack of character and blatant disregard of my mental state that this forum offers for the duration of 1 minute... So there, see how you like that!!! EL'BASTARDOS:finger::finger::finger:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

JC6275

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
OK, I'm back!!! I can't believe the forum survived, I thought for sure it would crash into nonexistence the moment I left....hmmm. must have been a glitch...

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
OK, I'm back!!! I can't believe the forum survived, I thought for sure it would crash into nonexistence the moment I left....hmmm. must have been a glitch...
WUT ????????
The snow in Illinois finally melt and you "got out" ???????

JC6275

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
This is a serious topic, and "some " of you guys are using my physiological stress to rub it in even more. I thought this was a friendly forum that cared about it's members, but it seems to be leaning more towards a "hooray for me and fuck you" attitude..:(.. I have no choice but to BAN myself from the lack of character and blatant disregard of my mental state that this forum offers for the duration of 1 minute... So there, see how you like that!!! EL'BASTARDOS:finger::finger::finger:

All that and you have to live in IL, too! You will have to come up here where we have oxygen and more common sense and let me buy you a beer on a lake this summer.

Last edited:

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
We did kick around at one point implementing an add on that had more than just "Like", but we realized that we could quickly run into situations where people went off on one another with "Dumb" or "Bad Spelling" etc.

JC6275

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
We did kick around at one point implementing an add on that had more than just "Like", but we realized that we could quickly run into situations where people went off on one another with "Dumb" or "Bad Spelling" etc.

Geez, @Julian why are you always so "logical" in your thinking process?? I don't want to "go off" on anyone... I just want to tell them to F-OFF!!!!! LOL