• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Weedon Island and Beer Can Island Florida

Reefdonkey

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Does anybody ever go to Weedon or Beer Can Island?

Mystic1906

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Was just looking at them yesterday for my weekend trip. I would love to see as well. They look like cool boating spots.

tim h

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Trophy
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
The Getaway is a cool place to stop for lunch at...
West side of the Gandy bridge.

Reefdonkey

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We've been to beer can a few times this year. It's a cool place but not very busy, I guess because it's been too cold.

Looking forward to trying weedon island out next weekend though!

Reefdonkey

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Wow, sorry to hear about that happening! At least it worked out with having the Sheriff close and you both weren't stranded there over night! I was always told to keep a spare set hidden in the boat and I haven't done it yet. That will be done before the next outing.

Maybe we'll see you out at one of the spots!