• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Welcome Aboard River Valley Power & Sport

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@RiverValley joined recently but has been shy to make their first post so I thought we should give them a warm welcome.

They have three dealerships in Minnesota with 97 Yamaha boats listed for sale.

Please join me in welcoming them to our forum.

And thank you to @JetBoatPilot for telling them about us!

Welcome aboard @RiverValley , glad you joined us, happy to have you here!!!:D

@RiverValley Great to have another dealer on board. Introduce yourself, this is a great group people!!

I purchased my AR240 from them used and had a very good experience and was very happy with the price point. They sell a lot of boats and have no issues arranging shipping either.

The guy that will be on the board, on behalf of River Valley will be Garrett. Garrett is very customer oriented and low pressure so he will not be on the board trying to pressure people into buying boats from him. Instead he will be here to assist others with his extensive knowledge of Yamaha boats and his specific knowledge related to boating with a Yamaha jet boat in Minnesota. Many people have questions about operating a jet boat in the land of 10,000 lakes and Garrett is a valuable resource for these types of questions.

I have worked the Minneapolis Boat Show with Garrett and River Valley for the past four years and I can tell you that they are a class act.

Welcome and look forward to hearing from you!

Hey guys! I appreciate the warm welcome and look forward to participating on the forum! Truth be told it's not that I've been so shy, I've just been BURIED with wrapping up all of our deals and chasing down new ones generated at our Minneapolis Boat Show last week. The show was a success for us and we're very excited about the way things are shaping up for the coming year. Yamaha is still the clear-cut King of the jet boat world and the new innovations have been met with great enthusiasm, I can't wait to get more and more people out on the water to share the new experience. I have to thank Will Owen at Jet Boat Pilot and Todd Gleisner from Anchor Point Marina for pushing me off the fence and encouraging me to get back online here, it looks like it will be a fun time! Thanks again you guys, Garret

Glad to have you on board here Garret. All the dealer input and intel we can get is so helpful to the membership and prospective owners. So don't be a stranger and congratulations on a successful boat show!

Welcome aboard, Garret! Great to have @RiverValley here. I bought my '08 SX230 as a leftover in Aug '09 from River Vally in Red Wing.
We've been happily jetboating ever since (well, except for the ~7 months per year that are unboatable in my area).

Hey there @RiverValley !
Glad you found us, Garrett.
Like others have said, many of us are most interested in what we can learn from you @!
Pull up a chair and please enjoy yourself ! Best Wishes your way, Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA

And oh yeah .............
+             CartoonWelcomeAboard 22 - River Valley Power & Sport - sm.jpg

I was on your web site yesterday! Welcome to the board. I have the itch real bad. Love my 05 SX230, but NEED the 15 SX242 Limited. That's what I told the wife anyway. Welcome Garrett.

Hey Garret, small world! Well, maybe not so small thanks to Internet forums. Glad to see you here and now you can keep track of my 212x once I finally get it delivered and start personalizing it. Looking forward to delivery day...

Rich (eticket)

Welcome Garrett @RiverValley glad to have you. Thanks for joining the fun!!!

Welcome aboard Garrett! You sold us our boat last fall, Terry n Teri from Omaha. Garrett was a pleasure to work with, got us a great deal and took great care of us. Just wish they were closer to Omaha.

Back