• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD Wet Sounds Icon 8 Tower Speakers and HTX-4 Amplifier For Sale, $750

Commander50

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I have the original Wet Sounds Icon 8 tower speakers with fixed mounts and the Wet Sounds HTX-4 Marine Amplifier for sale. These came stock on my 242x last April and were used for 1 month before I had the new stereo installed. The Icon 8 Tower Speakers sell new for $999 and the HTX-4 Marine Amplifier sells new for $649. Sale price for all is $750 plus shipping if necessary.

Attachments

cb130j

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I am interested. Can you answer a few questions: what size are the clamps? Would you consider selling just the speakers?

Commander50

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
The speakers and amp have been sold. Thanks to all who inquired.