• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

What are you watching on TV? Favorite Shows? <name the service used>

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Just finished Countdown Inspiration4 Mission To Space. It’s a 5 part episode series on Netflix about the recent SpaceX Dragon launch of 4 people and I thought it was really good. The last episode is amazing when they finally launch!! Got a little misty eyed... damn onions.

Now finishing up on Challenger series on Netflix. I’ll never forget that day. Didn’t realize NASA had such a long record of issues with the SRM O-rings. That explosion was completely avoidable :(. It’s a good series to watch IMO if you’re a big space junkie like me.

Jim_in_Delaware

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
The Challenger explosion was another thing I watched live at the office, on my lunch break. At the time I was working in Houston, just north of the Johnson Space Center. I'll have to catch both the Challenger series and the other series mentioned above.

Jim

rbarthur21

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
The Challenger series was really good. I also really enjoyed one about the first trip to Mars, I think it was just called Mars. I’ll have to check out the Space X one. I’m sure I’ll enjoy it. If you have Disney+, I highly recommend The Right Stuff.

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
The Challenger series was really good. I also really enjoyed one about the first trip to Mars, I think it was just called Mars. I’ll have to check out the Space X one. I’m sure I’ll enjoy it. If you have Disney+, I highly recommend The Right Stuff.
Started on The Right Stuff tonight. 2 episodes in and it’s pretty good.

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Loving me some Ted Lasso

PortTobacco II

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
3rd season of "you" just came out on Netflix. Killer show
Watched part of the first episode last night. Just could not get into it.

PortTobacco II

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
"Maid" on Netflix was really good. The lead actress was in "Once Upon Time in Hollywood" and her mom (in real life and the series) is Andi McDowell.

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
If you’re planning of watching Away on Netflix I’ll spare you the wasted time off your lifespan. It was a very cheesy melodrama loosely tied around sci-fi space genre. They really could have made it 4-5 episodes and called it done but noooo legs drag it on with boring melodramatic cliches and family issues back on Earth. I won’t spoil it but to give you an idea how bad I thought it was, for the last 4-5 episodes I basically fast forwarded past all the boring Earth stuff and only stopped once I saw a space scene. Not worth your time IMO unless you like cheesy and predictable melodrama’s.

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
If you’re planning of watching Away on Netflix I’ll spare you the wasted time off your lifespan. It was a very cheesy melodrama loosely tied around sci-fi space genre. They really could have made it 4-5 episodes and called it done but noooo legs drag it on with boring melodramatic cliches and family issues back on Earth. I won’t spoil it but to give you an idea how bad I thought it was, for the last 4-5 episodes I basically fast forwarded past all the boring Earth stuff and only stopped once I saw a space scene. Not worth your time IMO unless you like cheesy and predictable melodrama’s.
On the other hand. The expanse keeps getting better!!! Episode 6 now

PortTobacco II

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Have you watched the first 2 seasons?
Sorry I was not clear. I watched 20 or 30 minutes of season 1 episode 1. I kind of got bored with the main character narrating.

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
Squid Game anyone?

Jim_in_Delaware

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Squid Game anyone?
Watched it a couple of weeks ago (see page 9).

Not a TV show, but a movie we watched a couple of days ago. We currently have HBO MAX, so we watched "Dune". Really enjoyed it, the 2 1/2 hours flew on bye. Can't wait for the second part to come out. The movie is the 1/2 of the first book. I read the trilogy (at that time) in college. As its been almost 40 years I need to read it again.

Jim

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just finished Midnight Mass it was real good. Started 3rd season of You last night..

Can't wait for new season on Yellowstone (probably) my favorite

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
we also watched Dune and enjoyed it.[flag]
Watched "Dune" too....enjoyed it.
Watched "Same Kind of Different As Me" enjoyed that
Watched "Free Guy" that was good
Still watching "The Expanse" (at the end of season 2)
Watching occasionally "The 4400" and "Manifest" both are just ok - seem to be struggling to find their way.
Finished "Walking Dead"....end of the last season finally picked up again....still enjoyed it (watch it to work out to)

Quick Watches:
"Caribbean Life" - thinking about retirement properties!
"Who's Line is it anyway" - can never get enough of this show....permanently on DVR on Youtube TV. Laugh my ass off.
BBC World News -for world news.
ABC World News - for US news (almost never any world news coverage)

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Dune was such a great movie! Can't wait for part 2!

@Julian just finished Expanse S1. Does it keep up the awesomeness?

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length