• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

What are you watching on TV? Favorite Shows? <name the service used>

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

WiskyDan

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Girlfriend and I just started watching “A Handmaid’s Tail”. It’s well acted but not easy to watch.

I_squared_r

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I finished watching "The End of the F***ing World" and I liked it. Now i'm watching Breaking Bad. And next I think it will be "Quien mato a sara?" or "Who killed sara?". I need to throw in a spanish show sometimes so I don't forget the language.

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
I'm waiting for season 4 of "The Ozark".....

John McLaughlin

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We are now watching Murdock on Hulu it is a detective series. We are now in season 5 of 12 seasons [flag]

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I’ve been watching everything on tv for over a year now, I think the new Mortal Kombat movie counts, a lot of action few slow parts. I found it entertaining just don’t try to put any logic behind it, it is a movie based on a video game after all.

also just completed the first season of falcon and the winter soldier. If liked the marvel movies you would enjoy this, six episodes of Season one are now available in HBO plus.

Wayloncle

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
A friend mentioned Outlander a couple weeks ago.
I just started season 3, I am really enjoying it, one of the better series I’ve seen in a long time! Well worth checking out!

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

John McLaughlin

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Now I know many of you are waiting for the boating season to begin and are waiting at home looking to find an Oscar winning movie to watch. Well I have one for you (Not). It is called Cowgirls vs Pterodactyls which is now running on Prime. I will not tell you plot as there really isn't one In fac
there really isn"t much to the movie at all. To be honest I am at lost to describe it. some of the props are the best I ever seen especially for a movie that takes places in 1800s For instance one of the houses used in a back drop look like it came from my old neighborhood and the Pterodyactls made out of play dough. Anyway if you truly have nothing to do and want to see a campy style movie this is the one for you. But if you do please don't blame me. [flag]

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
"For All Mankind" - has been really interesting for me. It's about an alternate reality where the Russians beat us to the moon. Season Two just finished.

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
THe 4th season of The Handmaid's Tale came out last night. Excellent!!!

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
The falcon and the winter soldier. It’s entertaining but not amazing so far.

jjmparsons

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
City on a Hill.

Definitely not as gritty as Ozark but it has its disturbing moments. As the great Willy Wonka once said, "the suspense is terrible, I hope it lasts" this show leaves us sitting on the edge of our seats!!!
Kevin Bacon and Aldis Hodge nail their performances in every episode.
Looking forward to getting back into The Handmaids Tale and absolutely cannot wait for Season 4 of the Ozarks to come out!!!!!

watdog

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
My sense of humor may be a little off but I love "The IT crowd" on NetFlix. I found it funnier than the office and started watching it again. I have to say I envy all of you that have not watched Breaking Bad. Wish I could unsee it and watch it again.

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Loudermilk

rbarthur21

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Now I know many of you are waiting for the boating season to begin and are waiting at home looking to find an Oscar winning movie to watch. Well I have one for you (Not). It is called Cowgirls vs Pterodactyls which is now running on Prime. I will not tell you plot as there really isn't one In fac
there really isn"t much to the movie at all. To be honest I am at lost to describe it. some of the props are the best I ever seen especially for a movie that takes places in 1800s For instance one of the houses used in a back drop look like it came from my old neighborhood and the Pterodyactls made out of play dough. Anyway if you truly have nothing to do and want to see a campy style movie this is the one for you. But if you do please don't blame me. [flag]
Lol did you just make this up?