• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

What color SEADEK on 2021 210FSH

Camson

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I am looking to install some SEADEK on my new 2021 210 FSH boat (yacht blue). On JetBoatPilot website I find the seadek for 210 FSH but not sure if colors will match with the seadek that is from the factory. I am thinking "Mocha Over Black" is the closes but has anyone tried to match what comes from factory?

If nothing available yet as for seadek, do you know of any seating pads or cushions for 210FSH?

AZMark

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Call them, they are extremely helpful.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I am looking to install some SEADEK on my new 2021 210 FSH boat (yacht blue). On JetBoatPilot website I find the seadek for 210 FSH but not sure if colors will match with the seadek that is from the factory. I am thinking "Mocha Over Black" is the closes but has anyone tried to match what comes from factory?

If nothing available yet as for seadek, do you know of any seating pads or cushions for 210FSH?
Check with Marine mat, they are the OEM supplier to Yamaha.

Tailwaters

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I would have loved to have gotten blue came. I installed snow camo on one of my other boats and it was great.

campinfamily

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length

Did you ever figure this out? On my list for this year and wondering the same thing.

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
I think JBP is having supply issues. I have been waiting for some mats since Feb and the material finally came in, but the color is wrong.

Ozark

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
I have a 2021 195 with the warm interior and just received this sample today from JBP. I’m waiting to hear back on whether this is as close as they can get it or if they are going to try again. This is the Mocha over chocolate with laser texture.

Attachments

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
Same sample as I got. Too dark. If you look at the MarineMat website, I think Dune might be the right color. Not sure.

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length

vesder21

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
They don’t have anything for 2021 models. I checked.
same with the stock light grey for the 2020 model. the version they have does not match, but JBP said that they are working on getting a new version this year.

PatrickKolby

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Any updates on this guys? I have the warm interior for 2021 and really want to buy some added pieces.

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
Any updates on this guys? I have the warm interior for 2021 and really want to buy some added pieces.
Not that I'm aware of. I ended up buying the extra pieces from JBP even though they are darker. I will change them out when Marine Mat makes them available, or JBP.

PatrickKolby

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Okay everyone. I love Jetboatpilot so not trying to go around them on this. I contacted MarineMat and they have everything I want. I just need the specific measurement for one item.

The walkthrough. See pic. Does anyone by chance have these measurements for a 2021 212. My boats in storage currently.

Attachments

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
Okay everyone. I love Jetboatpilot so not trying to go around them on this. I contacted MarineMat and they have everything I want. I just need the specific measurement for one item.

The walkthrough. See pic. Does anyone by chance have these measurements for a 2021 212. My boats in storage currently.
You may want to get an additional piece to go under the center cushion on the rear seat (engine hatch). That way you have non-slip material on your walk through, instead of stepping on the cushion. There is ample room for a mat under that cushion.

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
Also, after I instalked the darker pieces from JBP, no one even notices the difference. Only you will know. I have the same warm interior as you.

PatrickKolby

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Yes, they have all the other pieces as a template ready to cut and ship. As far as color match, I will know the difference and that’s all that matters :)

bulldog2009

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I spoke with my dealer yesterday about the FSH 255 and he said no need to put SeaDek in because it already had the snap in flooring. is that accurate or should I order it?

much appreciated

PatrickKolby

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Have my order with MarineMat all set! Super easy process and the total came out to $165

8BA4DE98-F883-4328-A52E-AEFD2E2E67E9.jpeg

cam@LKN

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Not that I'm aware of. I ended up buying the extra pieces from JBP even though they are darker. I will change them out when Marine Mat makes them available, or JBP.
I contacted JPB today. They are switching to Marine Mat in April. I called in reference to whether JBP will be offering a color that will match the OEM warm color interiors in the 2021 FSH for the casting platform The owner tells me they will start carrying the color that will match the OEM warm color. It will be called:
Champagne over Espresso Brushed Laser.

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
I contacted JPB today. They are switching to Marine Mat in April. I called in reference to whether JBP will be offering a color that will match the OEM warm color interiors in the 2021 FSH for the casting platform The owner tells me they will start carrying the color that will match the OEM warm color. It will be called:
Thank you. I have been in touch with JBP and will change out my pieces as the color comes available. So awesome