• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

What did you pay for your FSH?

ponyboy96

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Other
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
just curious what kind of deals and prices people are paying for the 190 FSH? Anything extras worked into the deals? I'm looking at getting a sport model.

Earfixr

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
The FSH Sport was right at $32k with an aluminum trailer from Gulf Shore Power Sports. No "extra's" came at that price but they were $2k cheaper than my local stealership 3 hours closer. It hit $42k real fast with options and installation. That was exactly a year ago and since then another $8k in upgrades and options have been added but don't tell my wife.

ponyboy96

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Other
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Was that $32 out the door or before tax and registration? I've got one quote now for $37k out the door, but that doesn't seem like a good deal. I also want to demo it before buying just to make sure.

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Is that including a bunch of add-ons and accessories? That seems very high. Update your location in your profile, and we may be able to provide dealer suggestions, or maybe even someone near you may offer a ride along.

ponyboy96

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Other
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Is that including a bunch of add-ons and accessories? That seems very high. Update your location in your profile, and we may be able to provide dealer suggestions, or maybe even someone near you may offer a ride along.
That's no add ons or anything. I thought it was high too. Haven't started really negotiating yet, just got an initial quote. I have a feeling they don't negotiate much. Tax for me is 6%.

ponyboy96

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Other
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
That was pure boat. Tax and registration are cheap where I live. $37k sounds real high unless you live in some insane tax state.
I'm in Georgia so only 6% where I'm at. Sounds like it was msrp + dealer fees + tax. Not sure what a normal discount would be on these.

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Well, kinda far, but I'd gladly take ya out in mine if you ventured east a bit. Think your about 5 hours from me. Once you get on one and decide it is/isn't the boat for you, it'll be alot easier to find a better deal than that.

GA_BIll

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
I just dug up my paper work and I am also in GA, the Atlanta area and boat was 30499 for the deluxe. I added 6500 in options so in the end it came to about 41500

ponyboy96

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Other
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Well, kinda far, but I'd gladly take ya out in mine if you ventured east a bit. Think your about 5 hours from me. Once you get on one and decide it is/isn't the boat for you, it'll be alot easier to find a better deal than that.
Thanks, but yes that would be pretty far away.

I just dug up my paper work and I am also in GA, the Atlanta area and boat was 30499 for the deluxe. I added 6500 in options so in the end it came to about 41500
I guess those options add up. What did you add?

GA_BIll

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
HDS 9 & 7, thrust vector, helm pad, console pad, anchor, 2 extra batteries and motorguide xi5.

Blindduck

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I talked to the guys at gulf shores to and after shopping around I wound up driving to Fredrick's Outdoors up toward Huntsville... Not going to post a price on here but will tell you much much better price

Last edited:

ponyboy96

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Other
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
I talked to the guys at gulf shores to and after shopping around I wound up driving to Edward's outdoors up toward Huntsville... Not going to post a price on here but will tell you much much better price
Thanks. Yes I'm shopping around and am willing to drive to get a better deal. I'm the same way when buying cars. I want what I want and I'm looking for a good deal. Got a couple leads on some leftover 16s, just waiting on them to get back to me.

Grover70

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
just curious what kind of deals and prices people are paying for the 190 FSH? Anything extras worked into the deals? I'm looking at getting a sport model.
Out the door here in Jacksonville with taxes, license, etc. was $35k (2017 FSH). Asking price was $32k. No options added.

ponyboy96

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Other
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Out the door here in Jacksonville with taxes, license, etc. was $35k (2017 FSH). Asking price was $32k. No options added.
Awesome. Jville! My old hometown. How are you liking the boat? Does it handle the river and inlets well? I've got a good buddy that does charters out of mayport. Wife and I went out with him last summer and fished the jetties. Didn't catch anything worth while, but we had a good time.

Grover70

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Hey!
I love my boat. There were some minor quality control issues that you may have already read about in the forum. I just recently fixed the wet locker leaking into the bilge. Did the 10 hour service myself. The boat maneuvers well in the back creeks here. I live on the river but launch into the ICWW in Palm Valley and Vilano. Fished up in Amelia Island a few weeks back. The shallow draft is very helpful in this area. You can back it up to the shore and step off the platform. I use the changing locker as a head since my little girl and wife always seem to need a restroom just after you leave dock. It sips gas at around 6500 rpm and is quiet. I store the boat in my garage by removing the windshield and letting out some air in the tires. Makes working on it easier and, of course, protects the boat from the elements. I prefer the bimini top because of the sun here in Florida. More coverage. Easy to work on this boat. I installed a 7" Garmin in the console in about 1 hour. The transducer cable needed no new holes after it entered the transom. It's a straight shot through the engine, over the tank, and into the console. Some complain about the length of the boat, difficulty installing a trolling motor, etc. But, as the name says, it's a Family Sports Hybrid. It can't be everything but it's close!

Some pics of the fun :winkingthumbsup"

IMG_0882.jpg IMG_0853.jpg IMG_0007.jpg IMG_0815.jpg

ponyboy96

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Other
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Nice! Looks like the kind of stuff we would like to do. I have 2 kids and wondering how it would do if we wanted to take more people out with us. We have some good sized lakes up here, but planning on taking it down to the coast a few times per year.

Grover70

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Nice! Looks like the kind of stuff we would like to do. I have 2 kids and wondering how it would do if we wanted to take more people out with us. We have some good sized lakes up here, but planning on taking it down to the coast a few times per year.
I've had 7 people aboard. 4 adults and 3 children. Not bad when people stay seated. 3 adults is comfortable for fishing. 4-5 for just cruising seems to be the best for me.

ponyboy96

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Other
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
I found a deal on a leftover 16 190 fsh Sport. $31500 + $393 dealer fees + tax. Good deal or no? Would be $33783 out the door. Financing would be 4.99%. Dealer is 3hrs drive away, so would need to put a 10% deposit (refundable) to hold the boat and get a demo ride. Thoughts?

Last edited:

dlkhmk

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
I got my 2016 FSH 190 Deluxe at the end of last season. I had no dealer fees, just the MSRP of $30,000 + state tax and tags. Dealer thru in $100 store credit and a flush mount Garmin 74SV with thru hull transducer. Same 4.99% through Yamaha.

Last edited: