• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

What is the diameter of the washout drain on 2017 FSH?

Matt Wetzel

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Hi all,

I’m going to try to use the cleanout drain as an entry point for my x-ducer cable. Of course I’ll need to splice a “Y” or “T” connector on the drain hose. Hence the question regarding the diameter.

Any help is appreciated and the boat is not easily accessed to check for myself.

Thanks a bunch
Matt

Last edited:

Matt Wetzel

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
So the drain that goes from the clean out comes out on the starboard side of the area where the nozzle exits the stern. One other owner snaked the transceiver cable through this exit port then put a t- connector inline to the drain hose.

This allows the drain to remain intact albeit with a t-connector and the transceiver cable exits th “t” where the transceiver cable came out the “t”. If I can get the diameter of the original drain then I can order the right size without having to Park the boat in the driveway while I’m off to the hardware store or west marine.

See the video here.