• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

What size blade fuse? Standard, Mini, or Micro?

DutchBoy17

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I left the battery switch turned to on last time we boated and so we had a dead battery today. I hooked up the GB40 to jump start without success: after a few tries the GB40 was down to 50%, the gauge needles stayed all the way to the right, and the LCD displays stayed blank whenever I tried to cycle the ignition.

I disconnected the battery and brought it home to trickle charge before it occurred to me I might've blown a fuse trying to jump start the boat. I'd like to buy some extra fuses to bring to the marina next weekend just in case, but our SX190 is back up on the dry stack so I can't check the fuses and I can't find anything that indicates just what blade size our fuses are, only what amps they.

Can anyone tell me if I should buy standard blade fuses, mini blade fuses, or micro blade fuses?

FLBulldogger

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
I'd say Mini blade here is a pick of the fuse box and a 30 amp fuse, I bought variety box of Regular, micro, and Mini's at Harbor Freight and keep them on board
20180708_125313.jpg 20180708_125307.jpg

Last edited: