• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

When will Wakeboosters be back in stock?

francis3

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
Does anyone have any info about when Yamaha Wakeboosters might be back in stock? I haven't been able to find any info from my Yamaha dealer or elsewhere.

We bought our first jet boat in the fall and are excited to try surfing with it. I'm all set with everything (boards, ballast, hydrophase, etc.), except for a Wakebooster which I've had on backorder for a few months. I'm eager to get this final piece of the puzzle so that we we'll be ready when the weather finally warms up.

PC12

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212XD
Boat Length
Does anyone know if the Wakebooster comes standard with the 212XD? We are supposed to receive our boat in a few weeks and didn't want to order one if it was included. If you buy a Yamaha Wake Series boat you would think it would be included right?

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Does anyone know if the Wakebooster comes standard with the 212XD? We are supposed to receive our boat in a few weeks and didn't want to order one if it was included. If you buy a Yamaha Wake Series boat you would think it would be included right?
Not necessarily, I'd call your dealership to confirm

anmut

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
I'm going to go with 99% of no. The only included "booster" on the new boats are the ones that are built in and deploy.

PC12

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212XD
Boat Length
Will do, thanks!

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm going to go with 99% of no. The only included "booster" on the new boats are the ones that are built in and deploy.
I already forgot about those new ones that automatically deploy!

PC12

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212XD
Boat Length
My understanding is that the automatic deploying ones are only on the 255XE and 255XD.

anmut

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
My understanding is that the automatic deploying ones are only on the 255XE and 255XD.
I believe you are correct.

PC12

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212XD
Boat Length
Does anyone have a recommendation on where to get the Wakebooster? Looks like Yamaha is still OOS

francis3

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
There are some available, but all the ones I've seen are marked up about 50% over MSRP. You can find them on eBay. PWC Parts also has them, which seems safer than eBay and includes a return policy, etc. Yamaha 21' Wake Booster AR210 SX210 212 WakeEnhancer Package F3R-K7910-V0-00

I'd love to know if they will be in stock again from Yamaha at MSRP. I would pay the 50% mark up if that will be the only way to get them this year. But obviously a bummer to pay the extra money if they will be back in stock in time for boating season.

NewBoater

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
$1,299 is MSRP now up from the old $999 correct for the full kit with board and wakebooster?

Last edited:

JohnB

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The Yamaha MSRP is $1299 for the 24' complete package (F3F-U5909-V1-00). Was able to pick up one from my local dealer today, it was the only one they had. Seems like Yamaha has been shipping a few out to dealers over the last month.

NewBoater

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I was able to get a full 24’ package (booster surfboard, float, tube rope, bag etc.) a month or 2 ago for $1,299 from a dealer. Seems some are getting them back in stock.

Last edited:

francis3

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
I also was able to get one from my dealer last week. $800 for a the 21' version -- WakeBooster only, no board. (I bought my board separately from @J-RAD.)