• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Where can I get a a replacement cushion for my 2014 sx240, rear starboard seat

Wade Guisbert

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I was trailering my newly purchased boat and it blew out. the underneath compartment was just a smidgen overfilled and I suppose the seat didn't fully snap into place.

djetok

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I was trailering my newly purchased boat and it blew out. the underneath compartment was just a smidgen overfilled and I suppose the seat didn't fully snap into place.
I would look at the classified section here or have an upholstery shop make one to match.

Wade Guisbert

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
It was on the starboard aft right behind the captain seat

djetok

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

Wade Guisbert

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
djetok,

I arrived home from Canada (I live in Pa.), and ordered the cushion. Thanks for your effort!

Wade Guisbert

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
djetok,

I got the cushion today, and it was perfect! Again, thanks!

Dave AR 210

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Where could I get a replacement seat cushion for a 2014 Yamaha ar210 part number f2k-u37 1 d-40-00 it's white with dark grey front cap and piping.