• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Where to buy the 21' wakesurf package

HulkCK25

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hello,

I was hoping some folks know where I can order the wake surf package for a 2018 ar210 that isn't overly priced. I had ordered one from a Yamaha dealer for $1200 from eBay, but when it showed up "Yamaha" mislabeled the box (not the dealer) and it was for a 19' boat. With that being said I haven't been able to locate this kit with the board included for close to that $1,200 price. The other one I located on eBay is around $1800 and personally I think that is way overpriced even at the $1200 price, to begin with. So I was hoping someone has a lead on where to buy them for a reasonable price?

Thanks!

Brian B

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Hello,

I was hoping some folks know where I can order the wake surf package for a 2018 ar210 that isn't overly priced. I had ordered one from a Yamaha dealer for $1200 from eBay, but when it showed up "Yamaha" mislabeled the box (not the dealer) and it was for a 19' boat. With that being said I haven't been able to locate this kit with the board included for close to that $1,200 price. The other one I located on eBay is around $1800 and personally I think that is way overpriced even at the $1200 price, to begin with. So I was hoping someone has a lead on where to buy them for a reasonable price?

Thanks!
Just in case you didn't find the booster. Temecula Motorsports had them in stock last month. I bought my 24ft booster. Makes a big difference. I want to say 800 plus tax, maybe shipping if you aren't in Southern California. Good luck.

3 green tornados

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
Temecula Motorsports has the 21’ version as well and it was 1400 and change with the slingshot board

Brian B

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Yeah, sorry. I didn't get a board. Just the booster. Prob getting a board from jrad. Trying new fins on my ronix koal powertail first. But we need a 2nd board anyway.