• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Gantlin Products, the creator of the WAKE WEDGE is currently running a Group Buy for those of you that want a better, cleaner wake to surf behind your Jetboat! This Group Buy expires on April 1st, so get your order in ASAP to jump on this once a year discount on the Wake Wedge. The discount could go as high as 15% off!

(You can click the X in the upper right to dismiss this notice)

Which on board charger?

MBurross

Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Hello,

I have a 2016 242 Linited S and I’m looking for an on board dual charger to charge my house and emeeegency batteries. I was wanting to get some input what you guy might be using. Thanks in advance for your input.

Scottie

Jet Boat Addict
Ratings
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I have the Noco Genius, 20 amp 2 bank version. I added the Noco plug also. Its hassle free and works well. The Noco plug makes connecting AC power very easy.

zipper

Jetboaters Captain
Ratings
2,354 18
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome to the forum...X2 on the Promariner 20a prosport, I just installed a 3 bank on the Beneteau. 30a shore power already in boat, fed gfci outlet from 15a bkr. that fed old charger. Now I have an outlet in the cockpit too. 20180703_180425.jpg On the Yamaha, I installed the Blue Sea 7605 10a. 2 bank.
20180713_192358.jpg

Last edited:

Steve L

Ratings
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I have the Marinco 10A on my boat. I like it a lot.

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Captain
Ratings
1,528 7
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I went with ProMariner ProSport 12 amp 2 bank. Zero problems, highly recommend.

Screenshot_20180714-093204.png

rsg1963

Jet Boat Addict
Ratings
206 2
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I went with the proSport 20. It's charging a total of 4 large AGM batteries (200rc each). Been working flawless for over a year now.

17 at 5:50 PM[/GALLERY]