• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Who Bought The New 210 FSH So Far?

bgruhn76

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Ok, who has either traded their 190 FSH, or is brand new to the FSH lineup? We were going to pickup a 190 Sport soon, but the 210 Sport may be a better fit for our needs.

Real world opinions needed! Thanks!

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I don't think we've seen any members with the new boat yet, very interested myself!

JDinfla

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Somebody on Facebook got one last week and I think jet boat pilot pick theirs up yesterday.

Tailwaters

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Would love to see some reviews on the new 21 other than the Yamaha video. For that matter even on the new 19 showing the new features and sealed fittings .. Sorry had to do it.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Real world opinion from first test drive today:

1: She's got enough power to do the job, more than I expected. Gets on plane quickly. Top speed of 45 with our first test (not broken in yet).
2: She's louder than I expected. I am not sure if this is due to the fact that she's not broken in yet but it sounds like the exhaust is above the water line so there is a growl from the rear.
3: Tons of room for stuff! Lots of storage space! Lots of room compared to the 19FSH.
4: Rides well in the rough. Tested in 1-1.5 foot chop today and the boat rode smooth and felt planted and sure footed.
5: Knob on steering wheel should come standard on all Yamaha boats with articulating keels. Makes it super easy to go full left to full right.
6: Fit and finish is good but not great. The non skid gunnel pads appear to be more of a band-aid than a selling feature to me. Maybe later models will be more refined.
7: Tower is solid and removable but not easy to take down. Beautiful gray finish is really attractive and feels tough.
8: Jet Pump and other underwater metal parts are coated in an anti-fouling paint or similar to prevent barnacle build up for you salt water guys. Plus!
9: Nice aluminum trailer! Towed well at 70 mph.
10: Cool hinges on hatches do not require gas struts. Down side is that anchor locker door is not through bolted so the hatch feels like its going to have issues soon with all the friction of the special hinge. Mine flexes alot.

We shot lots of video today and I hope to get most of it produced today or tomorrow.

jet_fun

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Gonna test drive a fsh 210 in a few weeks when i drop of my 190 for winterization.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
So far I have been very pleased with ours.

Tailwaters

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Gonna test drive a fsh 210 in a few weeks when i drop of my 190 for winterization.
Winterizing??? You can't give up yet. I'm in Michigan and we actually had our best weekend of the year on the water. Water temp 74 and the lake has been like glass for a week. Skipped out of work early Tuesday to enjoy the last summer like day. Can't ever recall swimming in lake Michigan at the end of September with air temp at 90 and water at 72. I'll hold out as long as I can

jet_fun

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I guess i should've thought first before mentioning the "w" word. Lol

Flora-Yama

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
20171006_221108.jpg Just picked mine up from Cycle Springs! I have had it out on the lake for wake boarding and plan to get in the bay with it on Monday.

Flora-Yama

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
My impressions so far:
Motors- plenty of power for what it is designed for(have had 5 on board with gear and able to pop up wake board with no problem). I would not want to pay any more $ than I did for more power(got up to 46mph in chop with 4 adults) and dont want any worse gas mileage.
Hull- stable in chop, planing was good. Tracks well even at low speed-this one I was worried about. This is my first jet boat and I had them do a sea trial with me before I bought to check this. Easy to move around docks.
Storage-good mix for fishing and cruising.
Overall-seems like an SUV for the water. decent for water sports, cruising, fishing. You can certainly find a boat that does any of these areas better, but in one package I think it will be hard to beat! We will fish the bay in it tomorrow and will see how she does!

Mike & Lilly

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
My impressions so far:
Motors- plenty of power for what it is designed for(have had 5 on board with gear and able to pop up wake board with no problem). I would not want to pay any more $ than I did for more power(got up to 46mph in chop with 4 adults) and dont want any worse gas mileage.
Hull- stable in chop, planing was good. Tracks well even at low speed-this one I was worried about. This is my first jet boat and I had them do a sea trial with me before I bought to check this. Easy to move around docks.
Storage-good mix for fishing and cruising.
Overall-seems like an SUV for the water. decent for water sports, cruising, fishing. You can certainly find a boat that does any of these areas better, but in one package I think it will be hard to beat! We will fish the bay in it tomorrow and will see how she does!
If you don't mind me asking can you tell me the MPG you getting out with 4 to 5 people on board thx

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Uncle Roman

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Love the boat. I take delivery on Thursday. more than enough power in my opinion. Top speed with 4 adults with half fuel was 48. Top Speed with 6 adults (10 minutes later) was 47.

most unique design for a boat i've ever seen. love it.

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
glad to have you on board @Uncle Roman

You may want to check out the 190 FSH threads and FAQ about water leaks, we've not seen many 210 FSH owners so we haven't heard a lot about them,

Uncle Roman

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
thanks, I've seen all of the leak threads on the 190.

Cycle Springs PLEADED to me that the problem has been fixed on the 190's...... and on the new 2018 210's as well. They know that if get any leaks they are on my speed dial and they will silicone me up.

The drain hole on the 210 Anchor locker still is crappy workmanship my yamaha, but they said the problem has been fixed by yamaha. hope i don't have to call them.....