• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Who has installed extra speakers in a FSH, not on a tower but in the boat?

kthrash

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Who has installed extra speakers in a FSH, not on a tower but in the boat?

I have seen one pair on a swim platform, but I am after more sound at the helm..

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I hear ya brother. I'm thinking (and will be trying) to mount some shallow coax's firing towards the leaning post very soon.

Van T

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I put Revo 6 in the center console with a amp they're pretty loud underway I've got rev 8 to go on the tower to but haven't had a chance to do it yet maybe today . I wouldn't mind maybe having one more set of speakers inside 2 only problem is anywhere you put the speakers inside the boat it's so low that sound doesn't protect that great. Maybe need to make inserts that tilt them up words.

Dustin Williams

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
Thanks for the pictures @Corey, I see we have somethings in common. Boat, seadek, speaker idea, and a Steelers fan.