• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Why I bought a new Yamaha.

Looks like you all had a great time. Nothing wrong with buying new. At least you know any problems will be your problems and not the previous owners that you were not forewarned about.

Looking at these pictures no one would know that my daughter (Katie) was sick little girl and very nearly died after a two year illness that we had little hope of overcoming. With God's blessings and the help of doctors from California to Baltimore and Chicago we finally found the "right one" who knew what he was doing and cared enough to put the time and effort into curing / saving her life. This summer is all about having fun, being healthy, normal kids and living life relatively stress free - a celebration of a normal life through God's grace and healing power!!

2014 AR 240 Limited S $40K+, Smiles, great memories and good health...PRICELESS. God speed my friend.

Awesome pictures! Glad to hear your daughter is happy and healthy.

Why I want to move: Insert mental picture of cold temperatures and lots of wind.
Seriously, WTF

No need for words....those picture say it all.... Yep, you're doing it right....

Oh, and yeah, family boating is the best boating.
I don't think even @Sotally Tober 's parties hold a candle to seeing joy in my kids eyes of lovin life on the water.

Excellent reason to buy a boat!

Great pictures...we bought our boat for the same reasons...getting to spend time outdoors with the family making memories!

Oh, and yeah, family boating is the best boating.
I don't think even @Sotally Tober 's parties hold a candle to seeing joy in my kids eyes of lovin life on the water.

I couldn't tell ya.......I don't remember most of them :)

I remember those days, the kids and adults all enjoyed them. Now our children are grown ( mid to early 20s ) and they cant wait to see who is King or Queen of the tube behind Dads new boat. Enjoy all the memories and fun that your family will create together. GOD BLESS

Awesome reason to own a boat - with a couple of kids around the same age, I cannot imagine what you went through with your daughter. So glad God has blessed your family and enjoy this summer and beyond making memories!

I've never second guessed owning a boat, and I'm guessing after trips like that you aren't either.

Back