• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Windline Ladder Steps Hurt!

Chuck Buck

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Sugar Sand
Year
Boat Model
Mirage
Boat Length
Anybody figured out a good way to customize Windline swim ladder steps so they don’t hurt your bare feet? I have the standard sliding 3-step ladder, and the plastic step treads are torturous!

Beachbummer

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I thought it was me getting fat and old!!! I'm glad it's not me. It folds so neatly I can't think of much that could be done while keeping the telescoping distance the same.. If it could fit, maybe some seadek steps?

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Sounds like another use for Pool Noodles or SeaDek. Too bad you won't be able to stow your ladder after installation. But it would be easy on the feet.