• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Winter in SW Florida our way

Looks like fun was had by all! That water is a little chilly....good thing you could beach and hop out the bow!

@Murf'n'surf Yeah, A Bit chilly for me but for the other guys LIKE ( @242YLS) i guest it was nice water temperature ... They where jumping in the water like if we were in summer..... But overall, we been having great weather most of the time 76 degree weather . We are going to keywest probably this week for a few days depending on weather conditions.

Fantastic water temp, almost tropical to a Brit :p, nice pics Isaac, water less choppy now.

I'm only in the middle north, but its still storage season...I've done my tour of duty in the deep north ! I know the pain......so all I have to say is:

clint.gif

Glad to see the smiles and fun. My wife and I actually started talking Florida a bit last night.......

looks like you guys had a blast!!!

you guys have any idea what the water temp was? lakes are half froze in IA

Wow it would be great to be out on that water! Is the water at Key West warmer?

Anything under 78 is chilly to me. The water temps now are around 68.

hahaha, our water temps only hit that for a very short period up here
If you move this far south, you lose your tolerance to cold pretty quickly.

@1948Isaac : Great photos !
Growing up in Naples' Aqualane Shores (17th Ave South) @ Christmas time was such a wonderful time !

My VERY Best you - Thanks for sharing ! And oh yeah ! .............
++MerryChristmas_e0.gif

We have put our boat up for the winter now....but it isnt a big deal to pull it back out if we get some warm temps in January.

@Evil Sports i had 5 jetboats and 4 skis , i always beach it and i have never have a problem with salt, i do flush it everytime and maintenance is always on point , but i never keep anyboat or ski for more than 3 years, i am always upgrating when a newer model comes out, that way i am always driving a new toy without engine problems

Back