• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Wiring Diagram for 212SE

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
Anyone come across one yet? I want to buy a copy. I need to know fuse/relay locations. I know they're N/A yet, but some of you techies have a way of finding this stuff.

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
What are you looking for?

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
What are you looking for?
I like to know the location of the fuses and relays. For future diagnosis when needed. Eliminates the guess work.

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Oh, I don't have anything for that. I believe fuses on my 210 where on the front of the motors, back wall for my 252. When you pop the cover off it should show what each one does.

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
Oh, I don't have anything for that. I believe fuses on my 210 where on the front of the motors, back wall for my 252. When you pop the cover off it should show what each one does.
I had a hard time trying to remove the fuse cover in the back of the engine bay. So there's a diagram on the cover for the fuses?

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
YAMAHA BOATS OWNER'S MANUALS - Starting at page 188 for your boat
Got it, but need to find the relays too. I'm going to be wiring my fuel vapor alarm w/blower control. I can splice into the blower motor circuit, but would like to see how it's wired since the switch is built-in to the Connext screen. Maybe I'm over thinking it.