• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Worx pump cone

martynnz

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hi,

I thought i'd post my "limited" experience with the Worx pump cone. I got one to see if it improves hole shot esp pulling my heavy ass out of the water. Buying and shipping a lucky 13 cone to New Zealand is expensive, whereas the Worx are made in Australia so easier to get. The other improvements I have made on the AR192 are: SVHO intercooler, ribbon delete, worx high flow strainer and K&N filter.

Installation is the same as lucky 13 cone. I used EP 00 grease as it was the closest I could find to enpoc.

photo 1 is the two cones side by side:

Here it is mounted. You could mount without pulling the pump out but I was changing the strainer at the same time:

Speed tests: Both done at 11 degree Celsius air, 18 deg water temp and average of 3 runs (all GPS).

Before: 0-50kph 10.8s, top speed 77.7kph
After: 0-50kph 9.4, top speed 79.4

Not sure I can tell the difference between seat of pants but time will tell. Video below is a side by side of runs.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/NSuEG5ai_6U" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Cheers

Martyn

Attachments

jinsonkv

Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Yes you are right Buying and shipping a lucky 13 cone to New Zealand is expensive. Is there any alternative option to new zealand?

yam240sx

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
is this cone suppose to face upward or downward ? ...thanks

martynnz

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hi,

I have mine facing up which is the same direction as the original (you can see it is slightly asymmetric as well).

Cheers

Martyn