• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Wow Max = super mable?

BlkGS

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Anyone seen these at Sam's club? Looks to be a rebadged version of the super mable everyone raves about here, for $190. Anyone tried it? Thy had a similar one last year too, but with a different name. Is this just a generic design sold under a lot of names that are all the same, or is this like a cheap knock off?

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Looks to be very similar. It does appear that the hand holds are in different positions on the backrest. That could just be a difference between model years...? I've seen cross-branding with some other towables.

I purchased a 2 person WOW tube 4 years ago and it had held up great, like new still but, it doesn't get used a while lot. 5-6 times per season maybe.

arodr72

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I just bought a super mableHD on AIRHEAD.com and paid $240 for it WTH !! Amazon and walmart they are 329. So stoked RN USE discount code.... WELCOME20!

@JC!

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Been towing a Viper 2 and the Yamaha branded GeForce 3 for years until the Viper finally gave up the ghost with a few too many seams to patch last fall. Just ordered a Chariot Warbird 3 instead of a Super Mable since everyone I know already has Mables. We'll see how it compares hopefully over the Memorial Day weekend.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I am looking for a Super Mable HD 1-3 Rider and the best price I am finding is around $500. Has anyone found it much cheaper anywhere?

Also I was considering the Sportstuff Booster Ball on a recommendation. Is it worth it?

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
I like those better than the super Mable my super Mable just couldn't take the beating I gave it and these WOW 2 and 3 seat tubes are very strong and pull easier.

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I am looking for a Super Mable HD 1-3 Rider and the best price I am finding is around $500. Has anyone found it much cheaper anywhere?

Also I was considering the Sportstuff Booster Ball on a recommendation. Is it worth it?
We just got our account with Airhead/Sports Stuff, let me check on where I can come in on price for both. Mind if I message you later?

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
That would be great. Feel free to message me at anytime. Picking up boat tomorrow so I am trying to get all additional items the family "Needs" ordered now.

OCMD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Don't waste your money on the ball. The riders will still get spray if you are a more than just a lame tube puller. Better, get a few pairs of swim goggles. Much better investment that actually does the trick.

And in commentary to Jeff's awesomely sick waverunner/tube video above?

1589421099377.png

Last edited:

@JC!

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I just bought a super mableHD on AIRHEAD.com and paid $240 for it WTH !! Amazon and walmart they are 329. So stoked RN USE discount code.... WELCOME20!
Update to your post,Airhead.com has a huge sale on for Memorial Day right now and if you use a new email address on the order you can still apply the WELCOME20 20% discount you posted on top of the sale prices with free shipping on orders over $50. There are some really good deals on tubes and even better with an additional 20% off.