• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

WTB: 2016 AR240 Carpet

LoWeLL216

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Anyone have a set they'd like to sell or know of a place that sells individual sections? Looking for gray if possible.

Thanks!

Edward

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I recently just put seadeck in my 2015 AR240. I still have the carpet, gray. If it fits your model we can work something out.

vanmurray

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I was just about to post carpet for sale. I have 2016 242LSE dark grey snap-in carpet (brand new sealed). $400

axiomkc

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have gray AR240 carpet if anyone is still looking for the upcoming season.