• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Want To Buy WTB: 2018+ Yamaha Limited 242 S

shankska

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I am located in Kansas City.

Looking to buy a 2018 or newer Yamaha limited 242 S.

Currently have a yamaha AR210, but selling it to upgrade.

Willing to drive up to 8ish hours for the right boat/price

Fordman

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I know it's just out of the 8 hour range but this 242SE is fairly nice. It has some scuffs on the bottom of the hill and needs a good buff job but is still nice. I saw it in person. If you can get around 55 it's a decent deal. 243 hours

Attachments

shankska

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
thanks for sharing. think I want to stick with 2018 or newer so I can get the newer connext screen. There is a 2017 for sale close to me, but waiting to see if I find a 2018 first.

jocolo21

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
im thinking of selling my 2019 242 se nardo grey lots of upgradesrock light simrad xe5 abyss underwater light 2 medieum 1 large 2 sub 2 extra 6.5 wet sound about 80 hrs with extended warranty $65k

shankska

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
thanks for sharing. Says you are located in FL, or that accurate? Prob a little too far. Also, has it been used in salt water? Im stuck in the middle of the states and stay in fresh water

jocolo21

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
yes Florida, salt water is a misconception for people that only boat in fresh water, :), as with anything even in fresh water there is maintenance and cleaning to do,

Attachments

shankska

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
love it! thanks for the pics. exactly what I want. IDK about that haul back from FL tho.

Maybe a misconception. Long as it has been maintained and flushed after every use.

shankska

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
hahaha awesome! at least you have your wife on your side. mine is against me, but as with all my other financial decisions. I do love the 252. I was thinking to hold off till January when the boat show comes to town and maybe get a great deal on left over 2020s with the new 252s coming out at 75k.

shankska

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length