• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Want To Buy WTB - 21ft Yamaha ... I'm in WA

Svannorman

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hi,
If you have a 21ft Yamaha you want to sell please let me know. 2018 or newer. Low hours please
Thanks,

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
it will be hard to find; you ought to be patient.
Also boats can be shipped for $2 per mile, so don't limit yourself to WA. A good vessel might be worth shipping from FL.

anmut

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
How much are you willing to spend over blue book? I'd bet there's some people willing to part with their boats if you have the cash to throw at it.

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Lol, that is true!!

Svannorman

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Was hoping someone can help .. if you have seen one

djetok

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Was hoping someone can help .. if you have seen one
Prices are high right now due to co vid supply and demand. If your looking for a deal. You might find someone that has buyers remorse. They probably PAID for their new boat.

traderfjp

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Keep looking on Ebay and Boattrader. There aren't a lot of used boats but they do come up for sale. Good luck.

Sean R

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Love my 212s. Its not for sale 😎20201002_124706.jpg

Sean R

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Yep, been at Glade for 11 years this August. My wife and I went there last Saturday their were a few empty dry storage spots, not sure if they are spoken for. If I was you go up there in late Feb or early March and see if they have any spots. If they have a few they will let you go look at them and pick the one you want. Here is a pic in my spot.20201028_172221.jpg

Kawak11

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
Yep, been at Glade for 11 years this August. My wife and I went there last Saturday their were a few empty dry storage spots, not sure if they are spoken for. If I was you go up there in late Feb or early March and see if they have any spots. If they have a few they will let you go look at them and pick the one you want. Here is a pic in my spot.View attachment 139740
Nice! Going to send you a DM. Don’t want to hijack this thread.

Svannorman

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
This is my thread about a purchase not about your Facebook life. Please start conversation somewhere else ... thanks

Ameyer76

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Have a 2006 AR210 would consider selling.

31BVeteran

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tige
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
I had a 2019 212X for sale, 150 hours though.

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Here is the link to @31BVeteran ’s ad.

good luck with the hunt/purchase @Svannorman

@31BVeteran , I just saw your ad even though you started it in October. I’m surprised your boat is still available. Consider posting it on Craigslist or on Facebook market place (both free). The market for new and used Yamaha jet boats and waverunners is hot right now, demand is high and supply is low. it’s crazy but people are paying more than the NADA value for used and sometimes more than the boat originally sold for.

31BVeteran

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tige
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
Here is the link to @31BVeteran ’s ad.

good luck with the hunt/purchase @Svannorman

@31BVeteran , I just saw your ad even though you started it in October. I’m surprised your boat is still available. Consider posting it on Craigslist or on Facebook market place (both free). The market for new and used Yamaha jet boats and waverunners is hot right now, demand is high and supply is low. it’s crazy but people are paying more than the NADA value for used and sometimes more than the boat originally sold for.
Thanks for the feedback. Keep going back and forth with low ball offers or getting ghosted

anmut

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length

JPINOT

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score