• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Want To Buy WTB Bimini canvas for 2010 to 2014 Limited S

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Prefer tan in color but gray would work as well. Primarily to use as a template then as a spare. Please let me know what you have and have much it will cost to part with it.

bhutto

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Just had one made by a gentleman in SC... he did an outstanding job and was reasonably priced for the top, boot, and insured shipping. PM me if you want his info.

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Just had one made by a gentleman in SC... he did an outstanding job and was reasonably priced for the top, boot, and insured shipping. PM me if you want his info.
Thanks, I think we are thing about the same person, George, I just placed my order with him. If you have a different contact please let me know.

bhutto

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Yep, that’s him! He did a great job!

four_the_kids

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Thanks, I think we are thing about the same person, George, I just placed my order with him. If you have a different contact please let me know.
Can you share that info, we'd like to get another? Does it matter what color you decide on, or are they all the same price? Price range?
ThanX

bhutto

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Can you share that info, we'd like to get another? Does it matter what color you decide on, or are they all the same price? Price range?
ThanX
Info sent! Good luck!

Diablo243

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Can someone forward that contact info to me as well please. Thanks!

Manuel Gutierrez

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
interested in info as well. SX190 needs new canvas

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I spoke with George a few days ago, so far he has been giving me weekly status updates. Anyway, he is fine and welcomes referrals since this is a new line of business for him. Here is his contact information:

George K. at (843) 297-7009

if he doesn’t have a template for your boat’s Bimini top he will probably need to use your oem version to make you a new one. Additionally, and at my suggestion he copied the custom boot I had made by someone else so he can replicate and sell it to others who might want it. He may have even copied the zip on Bimini top extension . If he offers the extension the buyer will probably have to supply his or her own poles and mounting hardware.

here is a video of what I referenced above.

Shadowrider

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thank you So much, I'll be contacting him tomorrow.

The Canuck

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thats a shame... I unfortunately developed about 10 small holes in the top from where firework remains rained down on us. If anyone has someone else, please let me know.

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I just spoke with George. He is no longer doing bimini work. Really nice guy though for sure.
This sucks. He did a great job for me. Now I wish I would have bought a full spare set.