• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Want To Buy WTB- Yamaha OEM Wakeboard Racks to hold boards on Tower for a 242XE

NewBoater

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I have 2 of these OEM Yamaha ones but they have some salt damage on them and the bungee cords aren’t in the best of shape. They’ve been used a lot. Does anyone have a spare or 2 of these OEM racks that would attach to a tower of a 242XE that they are not using? If so message me a price and how many you have.

Thanks!

Nate

ZGhost

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Might be cheaper to sandblast and re-chrome them. I think they go for about $800 a piece new from Yamaha, yikes!

F.M.

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
I'd sandblast and then rhino line them. :cool:

Last edited:

35tsc

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Want to sell me your old ones?

bigredky

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Nate - Are you still looking for these? I have a set of black port and starboard side swivel rack.

They are the ones listed here on Yamaha's site:

They only hold wakeboards and some surfboards which the surfboard we bought doesn't fit so I may try to sell one or both soon and get a different option.

Let me know if you are interested and we can chat.

NewBoater

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Nate - Are you still looking for these? I have a set of black port and starboard side swivel rack.

They are the ones listed here on Yamaha's site:

They only hold wakeboards and some surfboards which the surfboard we bought doesn't fit so I may try to sell one or both soon and get a different option.

Let me know if you are interested and we can chat.
I ended up fixing up my old ones and using them. They work great! Thanks so much for the offer though. Hope you find a set that works great for you also!

bigredky

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Good for you. Glad you got yours updated. I'll leave this out there if anybody else is looking for the swivel racks. I'm surprised at how much Yamaha charges for them, and I'm sure you could understand my frustration when the surfboard we bought didn't fit. It's odd because one of our surfboards fits perfect but not the other.