• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

WTF is up with this. Saw it advertised on the crownline FB page

1969mach1

Reaction score
Boat Make
Crownline
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

Okay, I've executed this exact plan a time or two in my younger and "singler" days. That's not the WTF. The WTF is that they have this advertised in Kid's Apparel section with a Toddler size. :oops:

1630636175971.png

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Not cool at all.... SMH

deubank1776

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
Ahh Yes, Glass of milk in the morning, day on the lake, a root beer float, and some yoga for the kids. Gotta love FB.

Florida195fsh

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
If you click the creator of the shirt, he has a bunch of shirts like that. Wasn't made by Crownline.

Miitch

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
They advertise these to high hell in our local sea doo group LOL. cringe worthy for sure. People who wear these shirts serve up a main course of "beach douchebag" with a side of "my Mommy and Daddy paid for my ski"

Epsmith19

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Other
Zero chance Crownline is selling or licensing their trademark for that.

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
These posts are flooding every brand specific forum on FB. And the admins will not boot them. 99% of them is someone from China etc. They post the ad, comment with a link to purchase and then shut off comments so that they don't get flamed. I report each and every one I see, and then call out the poster so that Admins have to remove them.

1969mach1

Reaction score
Boat Make
Crownline
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Zero chance Crownline is selling or licensing their trademark for that.

Yeah, no one said they were. I said I saw it advertised on the crownline FB page. What I should have probably said is that it is the Crownline Owners FB page but I thought that was obvious. I guess not. Anyway. Definitely a certain kind of person wearing that, and if they are advertised all over, you have to bet they are selling