• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Yamaha 190 FSH trim tabs

_frank

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Does anyone have experience with trim tabs on a 19' FSH or similar? Looking to get a better ride in chop and wake for the family.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Does anyone have experience with trim tabs on a 19' FSH or similar? Looking to get a better ride in chop and wake for the family.
If you haven’t already, do a search and you will come up with a few threads at the minimum. I know @Liveto99 has them on his 210 FSH, and others have added them to their bow riders.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
You will get a better ride in the chop and it is very noticeable.

Dumbassbass

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Port Clinton, Ohio - Western Basin Lake Erie
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
You will get a better ride in the chop and it is very noticeable.
I have put tabs on every boat I've owned from 18' up. You will get the noticeably better ride in chop AND wont have to keep having people move around the boat to correct listing/leaning issues. Call Russ at Lectrotab he's a great asset to us on the forum.

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I have them you really can smooth out the ride and bury the nose in a chop if you want. You can also plane off quicker if need to on the Flatts.

SEA SEÑOR

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I did it behaves like a different boat 2019 190 fsh soprt, great improvement

Sherwood

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I have smart tabs on my 210 Fsh and I am extremely happy with them.
Only negative I can think off is they dig in reverse. Y20230323_102434.jpg